General conditions of use of the CiBUC web tool owned by Innovation Wars SL
1. Who is the owner of the website?
The website https://www.innovationwars.es/ It has been created by Innovation Wars SL, for informational purposes and for your personal use. The domain name www.innovationwars.es is registered in favor of Innovation Wars SL, a company registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, Volume 30805, Folio 30, Page M-554399, 1st Registration with CIF B-86670924.
The registered office of Innovation Wars SL is established, for the purposes of this Legal Notice, at calle el Jabato, 70, Rivas Vaciamadrid, Madrid.
- Tel: +34 917 139 680
- Whatsapp: +34 620 26 80 77
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Description of the Cibuc application
The “CiBUC Application” (hereinafter, the “Application”) is a participatory Web tool for identifying and voting on problems, generating ideas and voting on them, licensed by the company Innovation Wars SL (hereinafter, “the Company ") Which, in turn, and by means of a User License Agreement, allows its client companies (hereinafter, the" Client ") to use said application to continue innovating and improving.
In exercising their right to use the Application, the Client uses the following actors and elements:
- Process: It is the set of phases that the Application manages and that are necessary to identify both the most relevant problems and the best ideas to solve them.
- Sponsor: Natural person belonging to and designated by the Client so that he can launch and manage Processes in the Application.
- User: It is the natural person who has permissions to use the Application as a guest to participate by the Sponsor, either by identifying the problems, voting on the problems, generating the ideas or voting on the ideas, as the case may be.
Through the Website, the Company provides Users with access to various content, information and data (the "Contents") made available to Users by the Company. Likewise, the Contents introduced by the Sponsor and the Users will be their property. The Company reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation (including the "look-and-feel"), configuration and location of the Website, as well as the Contents and the conditions required to use them. Within the aforementioned Contents there is an area of restricted access to Users who have previously registered (the "Registered Users"), whose access and use is subject to the conditions set forth in section 3 of this document. Notwithstanding that, at present.
4. Conditions of access and use of the Website
4.1. Access and use of the Website. The User acknowledges and accepts that access to and use of the Website and / or the Contents included therein takes place freely and consciously, under their sole responsibility. Access to the Website and / or the Contents included therein does not imply any type of guarantee regarding the suitability of the Website and / or the Contents included therein for particular or specific purposes of the Users. The Company may establish additional limitations and / or conditions for the use and / or access to the Website and / or the Contents, which must be observed by the Users in any case.
4.2. Authorized Use of the Website and the Contents. The User agrees to make proper and lawful use of the Website and the Contents, in accordance with the applicable legislation, these General Conditions of Use of the Website, generally accepted morals and good customs and public order. The User must refrain, among other actions, from:
- make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or the Contents;
- access or attempt to access restricted resources or areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for such access;
- use the Website and / or the Contents for illicit, illegal purposes or effects, contrary to the provisions of these General Conditions, in good faith and public order, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or overload the Website or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the Website;
- cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Company, its suppliers or third parties;
- introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Company, its suppliers or third parties;
- try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the Company, third party providers and other Users;
- reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the express and prior authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the Company or third parties incorporated into the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the Contents ;
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and / or the Contents;
- modify the source code of any of the pages.
5. Restricted Access Area
To access and use the restricted access area, Users must register in advance by filling in a form (the "Registration Form") that appears in each case on the Website. The Company reserves the right to freely accept or reject any User's application for registration. The data entered by the Users in the Registration Form must be accurate, current and truthful at all times, and will be processed by the Company in the manner indicated in the Personal Data Protection Policy. From that moment, the Registered User will be able to access the restricted access area and use the Contents in the manner provided in these General Conditions of Use of the Website. The Company will not be liable for damages caused by the incorrectness, Inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided by the User at the time of Registration or provided later. Registered Users will be responsible at all times for the custody of their access code, consequently assuming any damages that may arise from its improper use, as well as the transfer, disclosure or loss of it. For these purposes, access to restricted areas and / or the use of the Contents made under the password of a Registered User will be deemed to have been made by said Registered User, who will be responsible in all cases for said access and use. Registered Users may modify their exclusive password at any time by means of a request addressed to the Company.
6. Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
The User acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the Contents and / or any other elements inserted in the Website (including without limitation, trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flow charts, presentation, "look-and-feel", audio and video), belong to the Company and / or third parties. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer on Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the Company or the third party owner of the affected rights.The Company authorizes Users to use, view, print, download and store the Contents and / or elements owned by the Company inserted in the Website exclusively for your personal, private and non-profit use; provided that in any case the origin and / or author of the same is indicated and that, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and / or industrial property notes of their owners appear. The use of such elements, their reproduction, communication and / or distribution for commercial or profit-making purposes, as well as its modification, alteration, or decompilation. For any other use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights in question. The rest of the contents entered by the Users and the Clients are their property and cannot be used by the Company under any circumstances, in the cases in which the contents of the Website imply a contribution from the Users that determines the birth of any intellectual or industrial property rights, these will continue to be owned by the Client. Innovation Wars SL, will not be able to use in any case the Contents contributed by its Clients, Sponsor and Users. In the cases in which the contents of the Website imply a contribution from the Users that determines the birth of any intellectual or industrial property right, these will continue to be owned by the Client. Innovation Wars SL, will not be able to use in any case the Contents contributed by its Clients, Sponsor and Users.
7. Use of Cookie Technology
8. Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability
8.1. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the operation of the Website. The Company does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website or of those other websites with which a Link has been established. Likewise, the Company will not be in any way responsible for any damages that may arise from:
- the lack of availability or accessibility to the Website or to those other sites with which a Link has been established;
- the interruption in the operation of the Website or computer failures, telephone breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or overloads in the telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems produced in the course of its operation;
- the lack of suitability of the Website for the specific needs of the Users and
- other damages that may be caused by third parties through unauthorized interference beyond the control of the Company.
The Company will not be responsible in any case for any damages of any kind that may arise from the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems, electronic documents or files of the Users.
The Company adopts various protection measures to protect the Website and the Contents against computer attacks by third parties. However, the Company does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties cannot have access to the type of use of the Website made by the User or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which such use is made. Consequently, the Company will in no way be responsible for any damages that may arise from such unauthorized access.
8.2 Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the use of the Website. The Company will not be responsible in any case for the use that Users and / or third parties may make of the Website or the Contents, nor for any damages that may arise from it.
8.3 Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the Contents. The Company does not edit the Contents of third parties published on the Website and consequently, it does not guarantee or accept responsibility for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of said Contents. The Company will not be in any way responsible for any damages that may arise from:
- the lack of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, completeness, and / or timeliness of the Contents originated by third parties;
- the inadequacy for any purpose and the defrauding of the expectations generated by the Contents;
- decisions or actions taken or avoided by the User relying on the information or data provided or provided in the Contents, including without limitation the loss of profits or business opportunities.
9. Actions in the event of non-compliance
The Company reserves the right to exercise whatever actions are available in law to demand the responsibilities arising from the breach of any of the provisions of these General Conditions of Use of the Website by a User.
10. Partial Nullity
The declaration of any of these general conditions, as null, invalid or ineffective will not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining ones, which will continue to be binding between the parties. The waiver by either party to demand at any given time compliance with any of the general conditions stipulated herein will not imply a general waiver of compliance with another condition or conditions, nor will it create an acquired right for the other party.
11. Conditions of anonymity of the Participating user
The identity of the User who introduces problems or ideas will not be known at any point in the process,
revealing his identity exclusively in those cases in which he is the winner for having contributed the problem
or the winning idea. In such cases, the User authorizes to communicate their identity as a way of
acknowledging their contribution.
The identity of the User who votes on the problems and / or ideas will not be known in any case since the voting processes for problems and ideas are totally anonymous. The Application is limited, therefore, to publish the votes for statistical purposes and in order to calculate and present the results.
12. Responsibility of users for use and content
The User agrees not to transmit, introduce, disseminate and make available to third parties, any type of material and information (data, messages, drawings, sound and image files, photographs), which are contrary to the law, morality, public order and these General Conditions of Use. Therefore, the Company does not assume responsibilities, whether direct or indirect, derived from the misuse of the services or contents made by the Users, not being responsible for the information, images, allusions or any other content that is communicated, hosted, transmitted or displayed through the services or content offered by the Company. Access to services or content will be made under the sole responsibility of the Users.
By way of example, and in no case limiting or excluding, the user agrees to:
- not to introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a defamatory, abusive, misleading, xenophobic, pornographic, apology of terrorism or that violate human rights, fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in International Treaties.
- not to use the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes through conduct that generates any form of defamation, insult, harassment, threat or violation of the rights of third parties regarding their privacy, honor, own image, secrecy in communications, intellectual property and industrial or personal data protection.
- Not to introduce or spread viruses or harmful software on the network that could cause damage to the access provider's computer systems.
- improperly or inappropriately use those services or content that may be provided such as chats, forums, etc.
- not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes illegal or unfair advertising.
- not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes a violation of the intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, trademarks, copyright that correspond to the Company or third parties.
- not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes a violation of the secrecy of communications.
The Company reserves the right to supervise, review, conserve and / or reveal at any time any information whose content may constitute a crime or contravene current national or international legislation and especially when required to do so by judicial or administrative authorities. .
13. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The provision of the Website service and these General Conditions of Use of the Website are governed by Spanish law. To the extent permitted by law, the parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.